Restoration and Repair
From something as simple like a leaking roof or a water line breaking. Mold can become a problem in your home or business in less than 48 hours.
Along with bringing the potential for significant damage it can also cause health issues for you and your loved ones. That is why it is important to get in touch with Legend Disaster Cleanup quickly as they specialize in Mold Remediation.
Our experience and expertise coupled with the proper training, protective gear, and specialized equipment makes us your go-to solution when disaster strikes.
- Mold can pose a greater danger to kids, the elderly and those with respiratory issues.
- Mold growth can be significant in only 48-72 hours.
- Do you smell a strong, musty odor? This may be mold hidden behind drywall or under the carpet.
What to do after Mold Damage
- Stay out of any and all affected areas.
- Turn off your HVAC fans and systems.
- CONTACT Legend Disaster Cleanup immediately!
What NOT to do Mold Damage
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold in any way.
- Don’t blow air over any surfaces you can see mold or suspect that mold may be growing.
- Don’t dry the area yourself.
- Don’t put bleach or any other disinfectants on the mold.