Restoration and Repair
Immediate action is crucial when you are dealing with water damage.
When you contact Legend Disaster Cleanup we respond immediately. With our experience and expertise, we come prepared with the right tools for any water damage job.
This combination allows us to remove the water quickly, properly and thoroughly!
We are Legend Disaster Cleanup, and we specialize in water damage restoration.
- Is it safe to enter the house?
- Be extra cautious of Electrical damage.
- Wet materials can get heavy, so be extra aware and careful.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to do after Water Damage
- Use mopping and blotting to get rid of any excess water.
- After removing lamps and tabletop items, wipe excess water off wood furniture.
- Remove your cushions and upholstery then prop them up somewhere dry.
- Turn air conditioning (once verified it’s safe) on during the summer to help maximize drying.
- Move art objects to a dry and safe place.
- Put wood blocks or aluminum foil between furniture legs and your carpet.
- Gather up any loose items from the floor.
- Remove your rugs from wet carpeting.
- CONTACT Legend Disaster Cleanup immediately.
What NOT to do after Water Damage
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang any furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet floors.
- Don’t use your house vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use t.v. or other appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fans if the ceiling is wet.
- Don’t go into rooms where the ceilings are sagging.